Monday, August 27, 2012

P2PU first blog

p2pu webmaking101 challenge Hello all, this is Usama, from Egypt. I am so eager to learn about web technologies and I would like to master all the well known techniques to develop a neat simple and beautiful web sites.

I found the  P2PU site, which helps people to learn some of those techniques I mentioned above. This blog is one of the tasks to start it over on P2PU the first challenge "Webmaking 101".

There are many features on this site, I wish to be able to go through them all.

I am trying to add special items like the small "P2PU  Webmaking 101" image on the left side. I wish you like this small blog and I am so eager to receive your feedback and comments "love it or hate it" :-).

I really enjoyed writing this blog :-)

good luck everyone! :-)

Note: same blog on tumblr, posterous and wordperss

No comments:

Post a Comment